Discover Your Dream Home
I am a local area expert with knowledge of the surrounding communities. With 80% of homebuyers using the internet to search for their new home, you will want an internet specialist working both with you and for you! My broad experience and training will enable me to market your property in the most effective way. I understand how to make transactions come together. My dedication and work ethic has led to a happy and successful career in Real Estate. My goal is to make your real estate transaction a very pleasant and financially beneficial one.
I attended the University of Alabama where I earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing and was named the “Outstanding Student in Sales and Sales Management” by the Birmingham Alabama Sales and Marketing Group. I am a member of Chi Omega Sorority.
During my previous experience in sales management for a major corporation, I had extensive training in managing behavior, communications, relationships and negotiation. While I still had one full time job, I embraced another challenge—I entered the real estate arena as an Investor. I have successfully turned rehab projects into tax-deferred, 1031 exchanges for investment property that meets my long term investment portfolio. I researched and personally utilized Gulf Opportunity Zone Act (GO Zone) incentives for additional investment purposes. I have successfully negotiated pre-foreclosure, short-sale transactions working with sellers and multiple banks. I personally manage my investment property portfolio. Friends and my supportive husband encouraged me to use my organizational skills, my ability to multi-task and what I've learned in many personal experiences with real estate to help others to be successful.
- President of Lake Beau Pre Homeowner’s Association Board
- Active in the Nicholson Lakes Homeowner’s Association
- Active in the Beau Pre Homeowner’s Association
- Participate in forums about development on the Brightside corridor
- Served 3 years as Vice President of Riverbend Lakes Homeowner’s Association
- Credited with creating neighborhood website and was the newsletter editor
As a 23-year resident of East Baton Rouge Parish, I have concentrated on, but not limited myself to, the area of East Baton Rouge. I have extensive knowledge of the homes in the LSU area and the Brightside corridor. I thoroughly enjoy working with fellow investors; first-time buyers; buyers and sellers that are upgrading or downsizing; those who will be relocating to the wonderful Baton Rouge community; and those of you that are being transferred from the area.
On a personal note, I am happily married to my husband of 23 years, we have a lovely home here and have chosen to make this the community where we’ll raise our two very active little boys. Growing up in the St. Tammany area and being a graduate of Mandeville High School, I can still appreciate the strong impact and sense of community that the smaller south Louisiana areas have to offer. I am a member of St. Aloysius Catholic Church, an active volunteer at the school and a participant in many community events. I am a voracious reader of any book that will enhance my knowledge of real estate. For fun, I love to rehab houses, scuba dive and travel.
- LSU area properties (Single Family Homes & Condominiums/Townhomes)
- Residential Real Estate in all areas of Greater Baton Rouge
- Investment Properties
- Negotiating Short Sales
- Foreclosure properties
- Sheriff Sale Process Understanding
- Teaching others on Short Sale Process and Foreclosures
Your referral is The Best Compliment that I can receive!
I have assembled a team and established relationships that allow me to address the needs of buyers and sellers through the entire process; from beginning to end.
When you decide to buy or sell in the Baton Rouge Area, please allow me to interview for the position to be your personal Real Estate Professional!
- Addis: Sugar Mill Plantation
- Baton Rouge: Cameren Oaks
- Baton Rouge: Highland Creek
- Baton Rouge: Lakes At Magnolia Trace
- Baton Rouge: Lakes At Stonegate
- Baton Rouge: Laurel Estates
- Baton Rouge: Laurel Lakes Estates
- Baton Rouge: Lexington Estates
- Baton Rouge: Lexington Park
- Baton Rouge: Long Farm Village
- Baton Rouge: Magnolia Lakes
- Baton Rouge: Mallard Crossing