Baton Rouge: Long Farm Village
Homes in Long Farm Village Subdivision in Baton Rouge
By Juli Jenkins
Interested in finding homes for sale in Long Farm Village Subdivision in Baton Rouge? Click that link to find all the currently available properties in this subdivision in Baton Rouge. Find similar homes to Long Farm Village Subdivision.
Do you need to sell your Home in Long Farm Village Subdivision in Baton Rouge? Click the link to get a free market analysis of what your home is worth.
What's Long Farm Village Subdivision Like?
The homes you would expect to find in Long Farm Village Subdivision will be 3 and 4 bedrooms (and a few 5 bedroom homes) ranging from 2142 sf to 3028 sf. There are 12 models to choose from. Prices range from $355,000 to $600,000. Flood insurance is not required for this subdivision. HOA dues are $1200/yr. Amenities include:
- Kitchen: 36" gas cooktop and 3 cm granite counter tops. Under mount kitchen sink.
- Flooring: Wood floors in the living room, kitchen, master bedroom and hallway leading to the spare bedrooms. Tile floors in baths. High quality carpet in the spare bedrooms.
- Bathrooms: Granite countertops and under mount sinks. Framed mirrors. Tiled master shower. 1st floor spare tub with tile surround.
- Ceiling fans in family room and all bedrooms.
Search Baton Rouge: Long Farm Village Homes for Sale
Today's Market Trends for Baton Rouge: Long Farm Village *
* All data pertains to single-family homes