Baton Rouge: Mallard Crossing
Homes in Mallard Crossing Subdivision in Baton Rouge
By Juli Jenkins
Interested in finding homes for sale in Mallard Crossing Subdivision in Baton Rouge? Click that link to find all the currently available properties in this subdivision in Baton Rouge. Find similar homes to Mallard Crossing Subdivision.
Do you need to sell your home in Mallard Crossing Subdivision in Baton Rouge? Click the link to get a free market analysis of what your home is worth.
What's Mallard Crossing Subdivision Like?
The homes you would expect to find in Mallard Crossing Subdivision will be 3 or 4 bedrooms ranging from 1854 sf to 2889 sf with 6 different models to choose from. All of the homes have front load garages. Prices range from $200,000 to $307,000. Flood insurance is not required for this subdivision. Amenities include:
- Kitchen: Black smooth top range/cook top appliance package, 8” stainless steel sink, garbage disposal, brushed nickel pull out vegetable sprayer for sink, maple cabinetry (flat panel doors), ice maker hookup, and ceramic tile countertops with full tile backsplash on diagonal.
- Flooring: Ceramic tile in entry, kitchen/breakfast, all Baths, utility Room, and hallway to garage and dining room. Quality carpet with limited warranty in all bedrooms, closets, and bathrooms.
- Bathrooms: Cultured marble bathroom countertops, brushed nickel or antique bronze plumbing fixtures.
- Lighting: Brushed nickel or antique bronze, ceiling fans in living room, master bedroom and bonus room, and recessed can lighting.
- Energy Efficient Features: 50 gal energy efficient gas water heater, 13 SEER A/C system, insulated garage doors, energy efficient double paned insulated windows, programmable thermostat, and radiant barrier cool ply decking.
- Miscellaneous Features: 36” ventless gas fireplace and transferable 10 year RWC® warranty.
- Exterior Feature: Sod in front, landscaping package, 3 hose connections conveniently located, and GFI weatherproof outlets on front and rear of home.
Search Baton Rouge: Mallard Crossing Homes for Sale
Today's Market Trends for Baton Rouge: Mallard Crossing *
* All data pertains to single-family homes